Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Maycee

I can't believe my baby is 3 years old!!!

She is cute cute cute and spoiled rotten to the core!

Maycee is the last of 4 girls. I am her mother, but there are 3 more in the line-up. Which means, when she cries, there is no shortage of mothers to answer the call. She is the bossiest member of our "girl party".

It is exciting to watch her grow-up. It is both sad and satisfying as she passes all her milestones. It will be the last time as a parent I will get to go through all the fun stages of having a little child. My favorite thing has been listening to them experience the world through their eyes. I love it when they are learning to talk.

As the night begins to fall, Maycee says "It's darking outside!"

Predictably, right before her third birthday, and professional pictures, she cut her bangs. You can see her work in this picture.

Maycee is everyone's "BFF". At night she likes to snuggle and hold my hand. If I have been good that day, or at least for the last 20 minutes, she whispers "You make me happy!", and then "I love you too."

No comments: